Friday, May 15, 2015

FREE Hugs - My Guerilla Marketing!

I sell printing for a living, but the hugs are FREE!  Because I LOVE TO HUG - I've incorporated it as part of my guerrilla marketing, although I don't hug everyone.  I exercise Proper Hug Etiquette and yet find it amazing, when I'm set up at a local market or tradeshow with my FREE HUGS sign posted, how many people stop for a hug.  Some folks are in sheer disbelief that someone would want to share a hug with them.  Others stop by because it's FREE!

With every hug I give them a Hug Prescription Card that includes the Daily Hug Prescription and Proper Hug Etiquette on the back with a link to our Hugs 4 Health facebook page.

My goal is to connect with other huggers.  I post on the Facebook page when and where I'll be sharing hugs.  Like and Share if you are a hugger and join me in making a difference one hug at a time!

Hugs to you,
gr8hugr

No comments:

Post a Comment